With the government stepping up its action plan to fight the coronavirus, NAHV cannot avoid taking drastic measures to prevent the spread of the virus. In these uncertain times, we wanted to reach out to reassure you that the health and wellbeing of our customers, staff and partners are paramount to everyone at NAHV.
- Physical agreements will be suspended until April 6, When there will be new information, we’ll keep you posted.
- Our Amsterdam office is open, although with flexible working options including staggered
- Want to collect of bring items along? Please call us for more information.
- Our employees are available by email or telephone during office hours
- We continue to work as much as possible in accordance with our schedules.
- Agreements about the finalization of, for example, annual accounts and the provision of tax returns continue as usual
- We shall give priority to clients who urgently need to be assisted in the coming period (i.e. short time working, bridging loans to deal with liquidity problems). You will find more information on our entrepreneurs’ site/first aid kit (financial consequences of the Coronavirus).
Oostenburgervoorstraat 80, 1018 MR Amsterdam.
Or use https://mijnnahv.nl/login
For all your questions, you can reach your contact person within NAHV by mail or direct telephone number. Another option is to call our general number: 020-6225509.