How to start your own company?

When you set up a new enterprise, there’s a lot to consider. How will you finance your business venture or company premises? As an entrepreneur, are you eligible to pay VAT? 

Learn more >

Am I eligible for the small business scheme (KOR)?

You are entitled to tax relief if you pay less than € 1.883 VAT (turnover tax) every year. If this applies to you, you are eligible to use the small business scheme (known in Dutch as the kleineondernemersregeling, or KOR)..

Learn more >

What is Corporation Tax?

Corporation Tax, also referred to in Dutch as VPB, is a tax levied on companies’ profits. If you have structured your firm as a private limited company or public limited company, you will need to file Corporation Tax returns.

Learn more >

Am I eligible for the self-employed tax deduction?

The self-employed tax deduction is a tax allowance for start-up entrepreneurs and self-employed professionals and freelancers. The scheme allows you to deduct fixed amounts from your profits. How does this benefit you? It means that you pay less tax.

Learn more >

Work with us

Thinking of outsourcing your bookkeeping or accounting needs to us? Or doe you have other financial matters that we can help you with? Get in touch by email or phone. And we’ll help you right away.