What do we do?
NAHV provides tax and accountancy solutions, and financial advice for (creative) entrepreneurs. Whether you’re a freelancer or self-employed professional, director and major shareholder of a private limited company or a general partnership, we help all kinds of businesses.
Get in touch with us and we’ll answer all the (financial) questions you never dared to ask.
Our areas of expertise? Administration and taxes, mortgages and financial advice. Our mission is to help entrepreneurs deal with their finances. Leaving them free to focus on what they do best – growing their business.
Interested? First, we schedule an initial meeting. During the intake, we’ll discuss all your business needs (including any personal issues that may be related), and talk about how we can be of help.
This is often followed by a quote for the work, which is submitted to you first for approval.
We take a flexible approach to our pricing. Because we work proactively, we have no difficulty finding cost-effective strategies. We always have your interests at heart, and help you streamline your financial processes. This increases efficiency, and also means far fewer billable hours in the future, which saves you money. Our unique approach helps to keep costs manageable. A win-win situation.
More about us
Looking for comprehensive tax advice and services as an expat in the Netherlands? NAHV Tax Advisors is your one-stop-shop for all your tax-related needs. Our experienced team can assist you with a wide range of services, including:
- Yearly tax declarations: we’ll ensure that your tax returns are accurate and up to date, taking care of all necessary filings and documentation.
- Request for the 30% ruling: we’ll guide you through the entire process, from submitting your application to receiving the ruling and everything in between.
- Getting settled in the Netherlands: we can help with all legal and tax matters related to your move, including residency permits, registrations, and more.
- Leaving the Netherlands: we’ll ensure that your departure goes smoothly, taking care of all necessary legal and tax matters.
- Advice on health insurance and social security: we’ll help you navigate the Dutch healthcare and social security systems, making sure you’re properly insured and covered.
- Advice regarding opening a business in the Netherlands: if you’re looking to start a business in the Netherlands, we’ll provide expert guidance on legal and tax requirements, business structures, and more.
- Full bookkeeping services: we offer comprehensive bookkeeping services to keep your financial records accurate and up to date.
- Financial planning and financial advice: our experienced advisors can provide financial planning and advice tailored to your unique situation, helping you achieve your financial goals.
- Wide network of real estate agents, mortgage advisors, appraisers: our extensive network of professionals can provide you with all the necessary advice and support you need as an expat in the Netherlands.
At NAHV Tax Advisors, we pride ourselves on providing personalized and professional service to our clients. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with all your tax and financial needs in the Netherlands.
Who are we?
NAHV Belastingadviseurs is the finance and accountancy firm where you can ask the questions you never dared to ask. We specialise in tax and administrative solutions, and financial advice for (creative) entrepreneurs. We have over 3,500 regular clients ranging from artists, to journalists, architects and many other professionals and companies in the creative and cultural sector, as well as lawyers, independent contractors in the construction sector, physiotherapists and countless other professions. Whether you’re a freelancer or self-employed professional, director and major shareholder of a private limited company or a general partnership, we help everyone.
Our office has served Amsterdam and the surrounding area for 25 years. We have in-house experts, work as a team, take a proactive approach, and can keep the costs manageable.